World Murals

Choose one of the following murals and answer the following question:

1. What do you think the message of the mural is?
  2. What would you change about the mural? Why?
  3. What made you choose the mural?
  4. Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.

One thought on “Homework: Murals Around The World #education #murals #globaled #globalclassrooms

1. August 29, 2016 at 12:18 am

What do you think the message of the mural is?
    To never be racist to others because the hands are all different skin coloured.
    What would you change about the mural? Why?
    They show their facel fetcher because then you can show how they are different
    What made you choose the mural?
    Because I am a different coulture and care about the people that get teased for there colour.
    Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.

2. Maddison
    August 29, 2016 at 12:31 am

What do you think the message of the mural is?
    It is not a good time to go back and look at it again.
    What would you change about the mural? Why?
    I don’t think that it is a good time to go back and see it.
    What made you choose the mural?
    I love it so much better if it was a good mirror.
    Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.
    home1 home2

3. Tori-Kate💩💩
    August 29, 2016 at 12:33 am

What do you think the message of the mural is?
    Something will always guide your way .

What would you change about the mural? Why?
    Nothing because the piece of art couldn’t be more inspirational.

What made you choose the mural?
    It makes me wonder and makes me feel alive I don’t know how or why or what.

Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.

4. Dylan
    August 29, 2016 at 12:34 am

What do you think the message of the mural is? Harmony, because of the flowers.
    What would you change about the mural? Why? I would change the colours
    What made you choose the mural? The colours and the texture
    Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.

August 29, 2016 at 12:34 am

1.What do you think the message of the mural is?
    Harmony, and love. Because of the flowers, and because of the person there.
    2.What would you change about the mural? Why?
    I wouldn’t change anything, I like it how it is.
    3.What made you choose the mural?
    It’s beautiful, I like that.
    4.Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.

6. August 29, 2016 at 12:34 am

1. What do you think the message of the mural is?
    Is to respect the wold and and flag.

7. Yew anode
    August 29, 2016 at 12:39 am

1. What do you think the message of the mural is?
    I like the one with all the countries flags with the hand around it and I think the message
    To be kind to people and I mean everyone around the world

2. What would you change about the mural? Why?
    I would not want to change it because it shows me all the countries and it tells me that everyone is different

3. What made you choose the mural?
    I like the way the artist made it the people touching the world and different peoples hand

4. Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.

• yewande
      August 29, 2016 at 9:19 am

sorry for the wrong name it come up with this and posted

8. Ayuen
    August 29, 2016 at 12:40 am

What do you think the message of the mural is?
    Don’t judge people about their skin colour because everyone is different.

What would you change about this mural?Why?
    I don’t want to change anything about this picture because it has a very important message.

What made you chose this mural?
    I chose it because I’m a different culture and I’m really concerned about people being racist to other people.

9. Sarah
    August 29, 2016 at 12:41 am

1.What do you think the message of the mural is?
    I think the message is the coulour of other cultures
    and not being racis.
    2.What would you change about the mural? Why?
    to make the hands African hands because people
    be racis to my culture.
    3.What made you choose the mural?
    It made me choose the mural because
    people be racis to me.

10. Owen
    August 29, 2016 at 12:41 am

What do you think the message of the mural is?
    land and water are cunecdede

What would you change about the mural? Why?
    I will change the number fo steppe

What made you choose the mural?
    Because I changed the number of steps because I like steers.

Provide a picture of your mural in your

11. Betty
    August 29, 2016 at 10:01 pm

.What do you think the message of the mural is?
    To come together and put hands in. I think that because every ones hands are in and that mostly means friend’s.
    2.What would you change about the mural? Why?
    I would not change any thing because I think it is a good sign and has an awesome meaning.
    3.What made you choose the mural?
    I don’t now it just captured my eyes and I got the message in my head.
    4.Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.

12. Sharhna
    August 31, 2016 at 3:46 am

What do you think the message of the mural is?
    I think the meesge is about the man who died on the stares.
    What would you change about the mural? Why?
    I would change the patterns because i would add more patterns to it.
    What made you choose the mural?
    I choose the stare case one because i liked all the patterns on it.
    Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.

13. Olivia
    August 31, 2016 at 5:39 am

What do you think the message of the mural is?culture
    What would you change about the mural? Why? Nothing because it is fine the way it is.
    What made you choose the mural? Because I saw the world
    Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.https://ourglobalclassroom.com/2016/08/28/homework-murals-around-the-world-education-murals-globaled-globalclassrooms/home4-2/

14. olivia
    September 1, 2016 at 2:32 am
  15. makiala
    September 1, 2016 at 10:01 am

1.What do you think the message of the mural is?
    Don’t tease other cultures about there personalities because you are different to everyone else

2.What would you change about the mural? Why?
    I wouldn’t change a thing because all things are different in every way

3.What made you choose the mural?
    It made me choose it because art in an inspirational thing that you can’t get rid of because ut is magic

4.Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.
    Home 1

• makiala
      September 1, 2016 at 10:01 am

It is magic

16. Jimmy
    September 1, 2016 at 10:13 pm

What do you think the message of the mural is?
    that there will always be peace in the world.
    What would you change about the mural? Why?
    nothing because i like it just the way it is.
    What made you choose the mural?
    i chose the mural because there will always be peace in everyone’s heart.
    Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.
    My computer will not let me provide a picture for the mural.

17. Lavender-May
    September 2, 2016 at 2:26 am

1. What do you think the message of the mural is?
    I think the message of this mural is, that there there should be no war, and, there should be world peace for everybody.
    2. What would you change about the mural? Why?
    I would not change anything about the mural because the mural has lots of colours and where it says peace, it has lots of symbols to actually show peace. Also, I would not ever change someone’s work because it is their work and not mine.
    3. What made you choose the mural?
    When I looked at all the different murals this one caught my eye because of
    all the different colours on the persons face and the peace on the side of it.
    4. Provide a picture of your mural in your comment.