This term we will be connecting with classes all over the world through the fabulous platform www.belouga.org

Mrs Joyce has decided that each week your homework will be providing answers to the questions that have been chosen to build your points and find out about others around the globe.

Remember: You get 10 points if you answer with just a typed answer, 20 points of you include a media picture along with your answer and 30 points of you make a video of your answer and upload it to your profile.

This week  I would like you to answer the following questions:

Topic: School

1. If money was no object, what would you do to help better your school?
  2. Do you have technology available to use at school or can you bring your own technology to use at school? How does it help your learning? (Remember to talk about our blog)

Topic: Interests

1. What is your favourite book?
  2. What would you do if you won the lottery?

When you answer these questions you need to give examples and as much details as you can. e.g. for your favourite book include the book cover, talk about your favourite character.

One thought on “Homework Week 1 – Term 4 Belouga Questions #homework #education #globaled #global

1. Betty
    October 3, 2016 at 4:34 am

Topic: Interests
    1.What is your favourite book?
    Mine is EJ12 because it’s fun and good to listen to and it is amazing
    2.What would you do if you won the lottery?
    I would send it out to those who need it.

2. Jade
    October 3, 2016 at 9:42 am

New sporting equipment because people are keep on loosing it but they have fun.

We have iPads and laptops
    It makes us understand and helps our education.

My favourite book is the 78 storey treehouse because I have a treehouse to but not a 78 story’s and it’s funny to.

I would go to Japan and study there buildings because I want to be an architect.

3. yewande
    October 4, 2016 at 5:52 am

1. If money was no object, what would you do to help better your school?
    I would make new play grounds let people have their own school laptop and iPad and rebuilding some of our school building because some of the building are old and some are breaking apart

2 .Do you have technology available to use at school or can you bring your own technology to use at school? How does it help your learning? (Remember to talk about our blog)
    well… yes and we don’t bring our own only if the teacher lets them bring it with school stuff on it. We use the technology for our blog, searching, sometimes if your a grade prep, 1 or 2 you get to play math games or games we sometimes use it for Voki and Belouga

Topic: Interests
    1. What is your favourite book?
    my favourite book is from mo Willems the pigeon boo its been one of my favourite book since prep

2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
    if I won I would use the money to buy resources for poor schools and help the school make a better one

4. Yewande
    October 5, 2016 at 9:22 am

Miss Joyce I have 2 friends now and I have finish the belouga and I can view my friends I got 610 points

5. October 6, 2016 at 4:55 am

2.Do you have technology available to use at school or can you bring your own technology to use at school? How does it help your learning? (Remember to talk about our blog)

yes and we don’t bring our own technology we are only allowed our own technology if the teacher say we are allowed and it has to have school education apps on it. we use technology for our blog, belouga, to search up things on Google and you can play the maths games on the ipads if your teacher lets you. and we could also do a voki.

Topic: Interests

1.What is your favourite book?

my favourite book is all my friends are still dead
    2.What would you do if you won the lottery?

I would donate the money to schools that don’t have resources and I would also give money to the poor people that are on the streets.

6. sarah
    October 6, 2016 at 4:56 am

Yes but children do not bring there own ones only teachers bring it with school things.
    Topic: Interests
    1.What is your favourite book?
    my favourite book is the day the crayons quit.

7. Jimmy
    October 6, 2016 at 9:36 am

1.If money was no object, what would you do to help better your school?
    New ipads and interactive whiteboards.
    at school? How does it help your learning? (Remember to talk about our blog)
    Yes we have technology at school like ipads, computers and interactive whiteboards and we use them for our global class blog. It helps my learning by giving us facts and helps us lean about things in history and maths.

Topic: Interests
    1.What is your favourite book?
    the story tree house series.
    2.What would you do if you won the lottery?
    give the money to charity.