3/4J today I would like you to think about people or organisations that inspire you. It could be anyone, even someone you do not know. What message would you send them and why would you choose this persons?

How are you feeling? Why do they inspire you? What would it mean to you if they replied?

Here is Mrs Joyce’s wish:

I have always dreamt of teaching children who are missing out on an education. When I travelled to India I was so inspired by the children in the school. But there were many children in the villages struggling. I have many people I would love to send a message to. UNICEF and  CAMP ZAATARI are on the top of my list. I would love to help is someway to educate children and use my teaching skills to help others. It would mean so much to me to do something for someone else. The refugee crisis has touched my heart. For the children who are missing out. I wish I could do more.

One thought on “If You Could Send A Message To Anyone In The World Who Would It be? And Why #world #connect #globaled #inspiration #UNICEF

1. Owen
    November 20, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Hi Joel
    I really like your pictures because they are so cool. I mean Santa cool and you a such amazing drawer.If it’s ok with you can you please draw a picture of me, Owen. Please thanks so much if you do it. You are an inspiration because you help people through your art. This is wonderful and helps these people to be happy.

2. Maddison
    November 20, 2016 at 11:25 pm

Hi my name is Maddison I am 9 years old I think your ixsprins is to change the world so kids can work sathly to school malala you need to halp save the schools as well. Are you still going to save the worlds? When are you going to be heeding to school again?

3. Betty
    November 20, 2016 at 11:29 pm

Malala
    Hello my name is Betty,
    You inspire me because you’re trying to get all the girls in your country to get a education. It was really rude for shooting you just for you to get an education. I agree that all girls should have an education as well as boys. I have 2 questions to ask you. How are you trying kto get girls an education? When did you first start this?

4. Maddison
    November 20, 2016 at 11:31 pm

JOLE BERGNER

Hi, my name is Lavender-May , and you inspire me a lots of other people.
    You inspire me because, you paint lots of murals that, can have lots of inspiring meaning to each of them.
    It would be fantastic if you, replied back!
    Here are some short questions I have.
    1. Are you working on a mural right now?
    2. Do you have a passion for something other that painting?
    3. How many murals have you painted in your life time?
    Have a great day!
    From Lavender-May

5. Nyamal
    November 20, 2016 at 11:32 pm

Dare Michelle Obama:
    How did you become famous.
    How did you maned every girl drim come true.
    How did you become inspirational.

6. Yewande
    November 20, 2016 at 11:32 pm

Olivia Bouler

Hi my name is Yewande

She saved birds with her painting
    How did you save birds with your painting? Why did you decide to help birds from oil spills? How did you change the world with your picture.
    Olivia bouler is inspiring because she saved bird just with a picture just to do something simple can change the world.She painted a oil spill she raised up to $200,000

7. Makiala
    November 20, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Dear Becky marvels
    Thank you for helping KID WORLD CITIZEN and everyone else.

8. Dominic
    November 20, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Dear Andrew Harper you have helped a lot of people you’ve built a big camp called camp Zartrri so all those people hose houses that have been distrold get to live there.

9. Olivia
    November 20, 2016 at 11:33 pm

To malala
    How old were you when you got shot? How long have you been promoting this corse? How old are you now? What are you most proud of

10. Mal
    November 20, 2016 at 11:34 pm

Labron James you inspired me to play basketball you are the best you don’t just inspire me you inspire my family they love your team plus do you know we’re cavilere clothes are can you tech me I want to be labron James jr i am your best fan were did you get thoose Nikes your nikes are the best I’ve seen wwww

11. Jade
    November 20, 2016 at 11:34 pm

Hi
    I’ve wished i could be a famous tennis player like serena Willems because I play tennis and it is something that I love it’s my hobby. I would love to have a conversation with you and give me some tips and I can tell Rex my tennis trainer that I got a post from you.

12. Ayuen
    November 20, 2016 at 11:35 pm

Hi Oprah,
    You really inspire me with all the things you do to help the world. I choose you because you really care about the world and your the one person that comes to my mind . Your inspire me because of charity work and the donations you give to people around the world who have nothing