Inspire Others With Your Inspirational Teacher Story

After watching this TED talk, Mrs Joyce was left thinking about herself as a teacher and about her past teachers and teachers that had taught her daughters. Being a teacher is a role Mrs Joyce takes very seriously and loves very much. Connecting with students daily and changing lives is a wonderful way to spend the day. Each year as a new grade arrives Mrs Joyce never forgets the students she taught and the impact they have made on her life.

sketchnote3

Tell Us About Your Champion Teacher? How Have They Inspired You?

One thought on “Every Kid Needs A Champion – Who Is Your Champion Teacher? Inspire Others With Your Story

1. Andrew
    November 17, 2014 at 3:37 am

My favourite is miss mare
    Because wen I got there she gave us a big welcome
    And she inspired me to be a better boy.
    She gave me the best year because she gave us easy work.
    And she help me lot,s of times.

2. James
    November 17, 2014 at 3:40 am

My champion teacher is Mrs Joyce,
    Mrs Joyce inspired me by saying that you can do it. Mrs Joyce is a champion by helping us by telling us what we are going to do before we do what we need to you so we can go and do the work.Has made me have the best year so far and has made me feel apart of a group.

3. Alex
    November 17, 2014 at 3:41 am

Hi Mrs Joyce, πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚
    My teacher champion is Mrs Joyce because she is always full of fantastic ideas, uses her imagination, inspires others, goes global with everyone and makes good chooses. I like Mrs Joyce because she always believes in me and makes me comfortable with what I’m doing and how I’m doing it she’s always by everyone’s side and she always helps everyone out nomadder what Mrs Joyce also makes work fun and exciting while where doing hard work. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

From Alex

4. Deegan
    November 17, 2014 at 3:42 am

Hi mrs Joyce My champion is you because you listen to my problems and helped with them. You get grade 5/6 work and teach us with that so it makes us easier when we do go to 5/6 we already know it.

5. November 17, 2014 at 3:42 am

Hi, Mrs Joyce, πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    My champion teacher is Mrs Joyce she is full of of opportunity’s every day she always has a new activity on the blog every day. She gives us chances to learn things that students in other classes would have no idea about ! The opportunity’s she gives us to connect with classrooms around the world is outstanding! She makes learning fun.
    Mrs Joyce has believed in me and made me feel like I’m apart of a team. She inspires me to be myself. She encourages me and my classmates in whatever activity we’re doing. If we’re not going very well on a subject she makes understanding hard things easier. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    Emmi,

6. November 17, 2014 at 3:44 am

7. November 17, 2014 at 3:45 am

Hi mrs Joyce,
    My champion teacher is mrs Joyce because she is the first teacher I have ever had that uses technology to connect with people around the world and she is pasionent about teaching and she has changed my view about using technology because at the start of the year I didn’t understand it and it was the last thing I wanted to do. She makes you feel good about what you’re doing and she makes you feel conftorble doing things that you’re not use to doing for example last week in maths rotation she showed us a way to work out division easier and I didn’t get it at the start and then I got it and she come and showed me were to place the different numbers.its been my faverot year at school being in mrs Joyce’s class. https://trendyteddiestravelling.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/image2.jpg

8. November 17, 2014 at 3:46 am

9. November 17, 2014 at 3:46 am

Tell Us About Your Champion Teacher?
    Mrs sheather.
    How Have They Inspired You?
    Helping me become brave to go to grade 1.

10. Xbraidz
    November 17, 2014 at 3:47 am

My favourite teacher was mrs truex because she taught us amazing things and had fun work ready for us.

11. Max
    November 17, 2014 at 3:49 am

My favourite teacher is Mrs Joyce because she has
    helped me in spelling because I am not good at words.
    Mrs Joyce has let me share my work to the grade
    and she has listened to me.

12. Deegan
    November 17, 2014 at 3:52 am

Deegan

13. November 17, 2014 at 4:00 am

Your awesome mrs Joyce πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

14. Nicko
    November 17, 2014 at 4:00 am

My champion is Mrs. Joyce,
    because she teaches me all of the things on the blog and gives me great feed back she supports me all the way through. She made me part of a great team that does some things in a a lot of different things
    I am so glad I got put in this grade because I have learnt so much more then at my old school I am so happy how far I had come.

November 17, 2014 at 4:01 am

My champion is mrs Dickson because she taught me nearly everything I know about computers like word,PowerPoint,scratch,tusk and lots more and when she does it it’s in a nice way

16. November 17, 2014 at 4:02 am

Please Mrs Joyce teach me till high school please please:) πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚

17. Danielle
    November 17, 2014 at 4:02 am

Hello Mrs Joyce πŸ™‚
    I think my champion teacher is mrs Joyce because she Inspired me because you show us new thing every day and also because you teached me how to use technology. You are also my hero because you make everyone Smile:) laugh and you make people feel like they are part of the team You make every think exiting you are the best teacher in the unite
    From Danielle πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

• Danielle
      November 17, 2014 at 6:02 am

• Danielle
        November 17, 2014 at 6:09 am

18. Emily.R
    November 17, 2014 at 4:03 am

Miss Joyce inspires me to all ways do my best in every thing we do. She all ways make every thing fun and all ways helps us. She also inspires me to never give up and to all ways do the work I am given.

19. November 17, 2014 at 4:04 am

Please Mrs Joyce teach us till secondary college! Quadriple pleases! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

20. November 17, 2014 at 4:04 am

Hi mrs Joyce
    Please Please Please Please Please Please Please mrs Joyce teach me next year please πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

21. November 17, 2014 at 8:33 am

Hi mrs Joyce,
    The lady was fantastic in the way she talked and the way she must teach those children must never be board. She was amazing πŸ™‚

22. Kati Varela
    November 18, 2014 at 11:32 am

It is really interesting to read all the reasons why a teacher makes a difference in each of your lives! Make sure to let them if you haven’t already. I am sure they would love knowing how you they have been important in your lives.

I can also see some of you are anxious about not having other ‘awesome’ teachers in the future, and I am afraid this might happen to some of you. However, I thought to share with you the secret (which I hope is not a secret to you anymore) that you are, really, your own amazing teachers! You have so much to share already and are becoming increasingly good at doing it.

You are also lucky enough to live at a time in history when you can quite easily find the information and resources you need to learn anything you like. YOU have a super power which is simply your willingness to learn. Make sure to use it if you ever find a teacher that doesn’t quite work for you.

Well, I feeling a bit like an old wise grandma giving advice to you all! :p

Maybe I should apologise again!…

Kati

23. Emmi
    June 21, 2016 at 9:30 am

Hi Mrs Joyce,
    Your still by far my favourite teacher along with Mr.Price and all the other teachers that taught me at L. R.P.S.Today I am so thankful you taught me so well because I have been chosen to be the editor for the class newspaper and there is no way I could have done that without all of you!
    Missing you so much,
    Emmi😊

24. Emmi
    June 21, 2016 at 9:31 am

* You’re

25. Owen
    November 23, 2016 at 1:13 am

He mrs Joyce my champion is you mrs Joyce because you are so so amazing to me because you are so cool and agen amazing you have all way’s be my champion because your so cool and I an your champion as well from your friend Owen.