Where In The World Was This Photo Taken?

3/4J each day Mrs Joyce is going to post a picture from somewhere in the world. I would like you to answer the following questions:

1. What can you see?
  2. What are you wondering? Start your questions with How? and Why?
  3. What can you infer about his place?
  4. Where do you think the photo was taken? and explain what made you think this? Evidence.

cropped-brazil.jpg

One thought on “Where In The World – Photo Challenge #education #globaled #globaleducation #criticalthinking #challenge

1. LatLonTyson
    November 28, 2016 at 11:19 pm

S 22 57′ 5.688″
    W 43 12′ 37.7352

2. November 28, 2016 at 11:22 pm

What can you see?
    I can see lots of boats in the water.
    What are you wondering? Start your questions with How? and Why?
    Why is there lots of boats in the water?
    How is the sea in the middle of town?
    What can you infer about his place?
    I infer that there’s a boat race in the beach.
    I think this photo was taken in New York because there’s lots of houses and shops in New York

3. Betty
    November 28, 2016 at 11:24 pm

I think it’s in Brazil. Rio de Janeiro.

4. Sharhna
    November 28, 2016 at 11:25 pm

What can you see?
    I can see big towers,big steep high dangerous mountains, people watching the city.
    What are you wondering? Start your questions with How? and Why?
    Why are people watching the big city up high?
    What can you infer about his place?
    It’s big and has a lot of big towers and
    there are lots of little boats in the warter.
    Where do you think the photo was taken? and explain what made you think this?
    I think the photo was taken in Melbourne because Melbourne is a very big city and in this picture everything is so big.

November 28, 2016 at 11:32 pm

1. I can see lots of boats, buildings and water.
    2. Why are we learning about this?
    3. I infer that this photo was taken is Sydney because sydney has lots of water and buildings.

6. Tori
    November 28, 2016 at 11:32 pm

I think Rio De Janeiro
    I see Christ the redeemer
    Why’s it so pretty
    It is awesome
    I infer this is Rio because Christ the redeemer is in the background