Lesson for 3/4J with Mrs Dickson on Wednesday 8th March, 2017

Would You Ride This Slide?

The Skyslide from the 70th to 69th floor of the US Bank Tower which is attached to the OUE Skyspace LA observation deck in downtown Los Angeles, California

1.Would you ride the slide? Why or Why Not?

2. What feeling would you feel before and after riding this slide?

3. In your opinion what could go wrong?

4. What would you say to someone to persuade them to ride this slide?

One thought on “Think Critically – Would You Ride This Slide? #education #lookandlearn #globaled #ISTE17

1. yewande
    July 13, 2016 at 6:00 am

I would not go on it because I could break or you could fall off it , it looks scary and people know that glass can break easily .πŸ™πŸ˜¬πŸ˜«πŸ˜²πŸ˜’

2. yewande
    July 27, 2016 at 2:19 am

This is scary I would close and SHUT eyes I looks SO FRANTIC(scary)
    I FEEL FRANTIC(scared)
    Ohh so scary πŸ˜΅πŸ˜³πŸ˜“πŸ˜ͺ

3. Betty
    September 29, 2016 at 8:07 am

I would love to ride it but it’s such a shame I don’t live in Los Angels. I’m scared it mite break because in the film it said it was only a quarter thick.

WWEEEEEEEE Here I am sliding down a glass slide. SCARED !!!!!!!! DON’T LOOK DOWN! Argh !!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait I’m at the end. Well am I glad for that. I’m on a 94 story building and guess what BYE. I’m going back on.

4. Thon
    March 8, 2017 at 3:34 am

I wouldn’t,t ride this slide because if you are on it the glass might break and you will end up falling to the grass or the ground.I will feel very scared and sad because I might fall off the edge of the slide and I will be the one falling to the hurtful ground.The thing that will go wrong is when you go through the slide when you finish on the slide you will go to fast then you will slip and fall on the ground.I would say don,t go on it is too dangerous for me that means it is too dangerous for you.

• Brock
      March 8, 2017 at 3:55 am

Because it looks awesome.scared because of how high it is.The glass could smash.your going to have the best vou in the world.

5. Sienna
    March 8, 2017 at 3:37 am

I would ride the slide because I can over become my fair of heights.
    I would feel scared but after I would love it and want to go on it again and again. The glass could brack and fall and hurt your self.
    I would persuade them that it is not scary it is fun on the greatest

6. Arthur
    March 8, 2017 at 3:40 am

1.Would you ride the slide? Why or Why Not?

2. What feeling would you feel before and after riding this slide?
    3. In your opinion what could go wrong?
    4. What would you say to someone to persuade them to ride this slide?

• Arthur
      March 8, 2017 at 3:50 am

I will be scared because the glass is so thin that I will slip and the window will maybe crack and I will die.

7. Destiny
    March 8, 2017 at 3:42 am

I would ride the slide even though I am scared of heights.
    I would feel relieved that I will not be scared of heights ever again
    I would say that what could go wrong would be I could sprain my ankle and I could hit my head.
    I would persuade them that it is not scary.

8. Sarah
    March 8, 2017 at 3:44 am

1.Would you ride the slide? Why or Why Not?
    No because it looks scary for me I think the glass is going to break.

2. What feeling would you feel before and after riding this slide?
    I’ll scream when slide of because it’s scary when looking down.

3. In your opinion what could go wrong?
    The glass will break and I’ll scream so loud like an monkey.

4. What would you say to someone to persuade them to ride this slide?

To make the glass black so people don’t be scared when they look down.
    Oh no it’s scaryπŸ˜…πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜²

9. Seth
    March 8, 2017 at 3:46 am

1.Would you ride the slide? Why or Why Not?No

2. What feeling would you feel before and after riding this slide? Scared

3. In your opinion what could go wrong?break
    4. What would you say to someone to persuade them to ride this slide?go to the slide

10. Sam
    March 8, 2017 at 3:48 am

1.Would you ride the slide? Why or Why Not?

Yes because it looks really fun.
    Before excited after amazed.

2. What feeling would you feel before and after riding this slide?
    3. In your opinion what could go wrong?The glass could brake.
    4. What would you say to someone to persuade them to ride this slide?Its a small slide.

11. Bradlee
    March 8, 2017 at 3:48 am

1.Would you ride the slide? Why or Why Not?
    No because if the glass smashed the people would die .

2. What feeling would you feel before and after riding this slide?
    Scared before and happy.

12. Isis
    March 8, 2017 at 3:49 am

Would you ride the slide yes I would ride the slide because it is the best slide ever and I can overcome my fear of the highest building there and the slide as well just when lm there.
    Before I get on the slide I’m feeling scared of the best slide because it might break if I was to get on the slide.
    The best slide was to break when the people are just about to get on the slide so people who want to get on the slide maybe don’t get me wrong but don’t get on the slide at all.
    The best slide is left just for you to get on the slide so you can get on the slide if you want to get on the slide OK!!!!!!
    By Isis

13. Lachlan
    March 8, 2017 at 3:49 am

1.Would you ride the slide? Why or Why Not? I will because I can concern my fieir of hight.
    2. What feeling would you feel before and after riding this slide?
    I will feel scarred because I am a frad of hight and when I ride the slide I will feel excited.
    3. In your opinion what could go wrong? The glass smashes and people riding the slide will die.
    4. What would you say to someone to persuade them to ride this slide?I will persuade someone to go down because if they are a frad of hight.

14. Ethan
    March 8, 2017 at 3:50 am

I would not because it is not safe and not stabl. WHAT HAPPEND IF A EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED? I would feel SHOCKED!.it would be HORRIFYING

15. Bailey
    March 8, 2017 at 3:51 am

Arrrrre so scary sliding down a glass slide I feel so excited

16. March 8, 2017 at 3:51 am

1.Would you ride the slide? Why or Why Not? yes I would because you can see the hole city
    2. What feeling would you feel before and after riding this slide?
    3. In your opinion what could go wrong? it could sash
    4. What would you say to someone to persuade them to ride this slide?

17. Georgia
    March 8, 2017 at 3:52 am

1. Would you ride the slide? No because it would make me feel too scared.
    2. What feeling would you feel before and after riding this slide? Scared all the time.
    3. In your opinion what could go wrong? It might break and you could fall down to the ground and hurt yourself!
    4. What would you say to someone to persuade them to ride this slide? I where be nice so they were go on it

18. Zach
    March 8, 2017 at 3:54 am

A1.I would if there was a pool with water under the slide but I wouldn’t go on it if there wasn’t cause if it breaks I would die if I don’t land in water but if there was I would just float if I was falling on my back.
    A2.i would feel scared because it’s on a 94 story building but if it was lower like 22 story’s it would be ok and safe if it was on poles because HOW IS IT FLOATING WITHOUT POLES. ITS NOT STABLE!
    A3.my opinion is that it would break because it’s made out of glass. What happens if there’s to much weight?